Plans & Pricing for Individuals & Families
Click Here for Company Pricing Prices are per person, and there is a one-time registration fee of $79 per individual or $109 per family.
- Age 0-19 $39
- Age 20-39 $69
- Age 40-59 $79
- Age 60+ $89
- Same or Next day office visits (M-F)
- In-office Tests Included
- In-office Procedures Included
- In-office Medications Discounted
- In-office Medical Equipment Discounted
- Access to your physician by phone/text/email/telemedicine 24/7
- Guidance to low-cost Labs, Pharmaceuticals, Imaging and Procedures that are local to you
- Chronic Disease Management
- Urgent Symptom Management/Guidance
- Medication Prescribing
- RubiconMD Specialist eConsult included
- Unrushed Visits
Health Share + DPC
- Age 0-19 $116-273
- Age 20-39 $116-273
- Age 40-59 $116-273
- Age 60+ $116-273
- Everything in Full DPC, Plus:
- Exempts you from the ACA “Obamacare” individual mandate and tax.
- Share your healthcare claims with others in a sharing network.
Who is able to sign up for Virtual DPC?
Any resident of Texas who lives 45 minutes or more away from a Euphora Health clinic may sign up for Virtual DPC.
Where can I go to find out more about health sharing?
There are a number of companies that offer these services. Liberty Health Share and Sedera provide a discount when a client uses direct primary care. Other health sharing organizations are Christian Healthcare Ministries, Samaritan Ministries, and Christian Care Ministry
If I am a Virtual DPC patient, how will you find resources close to me that will help me financially?
We work with all of the major labs and other service providers that should allow us to find low-cost labs, imaging, and procedures near you.