Plans and Pricing for Individuals and Families
Prices are per person. There is a one-time registration fee of $79 per individual or $109 per family.
- Age 0-19 $39
- Age 20-39 $69
- Age 40-59 $79
- Age 60+ $89
- Same- or next-day in-person appointments (M-F)
- Unhurried, 30-60 minute visits
- In-office tests included
- In-office procedures included
- In-office medications discounted
- In-office medical equipment discounted
- Access to your physician by phone/text/email/virtual conference
- Referrals to local providers of low-cost labs, prescriptions, imaging, and procedures
- Chronic disease management
- Urgent symptom management/guidance
- Medication prescribing
- RubiconMD Specialist eConsult included
Who is eligible to sign up for Virtual DPC?
If I am a Virtual DPC patient, will you help me find resources that are local and affordable?
We work with the major labs and other service providers throughout Texas to find low-cost lab tests, imaging, and procedures near our Virtual DPC patients.