$48 – $53 an hour
Texas PA-C (Required)
1-4 days a week
Monday – Friday
No after-hours coverage required
We’re seeking a Physician Assistant with a passion for helping others and improving the healthcare system. As a PA at Euphora Health, you will diagnose and treat acute and chronic conditions remotely and face to face at both of our primary care clinics located in Austin and Cedar Park (although you may have a “home” clinic). Procedures you may perform include laceration repairs, I&Ds, biopsies, lesion destruction with liquid nitrogen, and IUD removals. We can provide training in any of these procedures if necessary.
This is a flexible, part-time position ideal for anyone who appreciates being able to fit their work schedule around other obligations like a child’s school schedule. You may choose to work from one to four days a week and from two to eight hours per shift. You will not be required to provide after-hours coverage. Much of the work will be done remotely from the Euphora clinic of your choice.
We provide a collaborative work environment and there will be an attending physician available at all times.
About Euphora Health
We’re on a mission to transform healthcare. Our practice model, Direct Primary Care, allows our providers to untangle from the pressures of insurance-based healthcare and get back to doing what is most important – taking care of patients.
Our providers have a typical patient panel of 600-700 patients and have 0-8 face-to-face visits a day (zero isn’t a typo). Much of our care starts virtually and we can often complete the diagnosis and treatment by text, phone, or video visit.
This allows us the opportunity to give our patients the time and attention that they deserve. Our commitment is to fostering patient-provider relationships built on communication and trust. Our team members enjoy high levels of satisfaction in their careers because they are facilitating better health outcomes while maintaining a great work-life balance.
Euphora Health is one of the most highly-rated and fastest-growing primary care practices in the Austin area. We’re planning to keep growing so that we can provide affordable, high-quality healthcare to everyone who needs it.
- Diagnosing and treating acute and chronic conditions
- Ordering and interpreting diagnostic tests (lab work, x-rays, EKGs)
- Prescribing medications and other modalities of treatment
- Educating patients on their diagnosis, treatment plan, and expected outcomes
- Performing all other related duties as assigned
- Texas PA-C certification (REQUIRED)
- NCCPA certification (REQUIRED)
- Two years of experience as a PA in Primary Care or Internal Medicine
- Current prescription authority from the Texas State Medical Board
- Valid DEA license
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) proficiency (PREFERRED BUT NOT REQUIRED)
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to learn and use new software
- Experience navigating medical services, insurance, and social services
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- PTO accrual beginning on day 1
- Health insurance
- 401(k) automatic 3% employer contribution
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Paid DEA license
*Available to a Physician Assistant working 30+ hours per week