Job Type – Full-time
Salary: $24-$27 an hour
Clinic Schedule: Monday – Friday, 9AM-5PM
- PTO accrual beginning day 1
- Health Insurance
- Automatic 3% Employer Contribution to Retirement
- Remote work is possible
We need a rockstar LVN with a patient-friendly attitude to help transform healthcare from the inside out. We have a low volume direct primary care clinic near the Austin and Cedar Park Regional Medical Center and the main clinic will be in Austin. You should be prepared to be an advocate for the patient and explain direct primary care as well as the normal nursing duties which range from starting IV’s, to taking vitals, giving immunizations and doing in clinic tests.
In addition, you will work with the owner to create protocols for medical assistant training as well as helping to implement new services like in-house allergy testing. We are family friendly and can provide opportunities to work from home when absolutely necessary. PTO is 10 business days per year.
- Create and implement employee training procedures, HR regulations and protocols for data documentation to multiple software system
- Research and help implement an office to office-based telemedicine capability, including teaching MA’s on physical exam procedures
- Create plan and implement video training for new providers and medical assistants
- Assist in scheduling meetings and appointments
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Proficient in Office 365 (Outlook, SharePoint, Excel)
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn new software and implement them
- Ability work effectively with multidisciplinary team and supervise medical assistants
Required License or Certification
Must be a graduate of an approved vocational nursing program with a current licensure from the Texas Board of Nursing.
We do 99% of our patient care virtually via text, phone, and video conference. We’re only allowing patients in the clinic for urgent medical issues and we screen for Covid before allowing them in. We may add low volume rapid antigen testing in the future
About Euphora Health
Seeking a LVN with a PASSION for helping others and changing the healthcare system.
Euphora Health is transforming health care. Our practice model, direct primary care, allows you to untangle from insurance-based healthcare and get back to doing what is most important – taking care of your patients. Direct primary care changes everything – the office, customer service, and technology that supports our patients and employees.
With a typical patient panel of 600-700 patients per doctor with 10-12 office visits per day, patients receive the time and attention they deserve, and doctors have an adequate amount of time to be excellent at their job. We use advanced technology to ensure that our team has the time to care for our patients. Team members enjoy a high level of career satisfaction and work life balance.
Euphora Health is growing in Austin and has designs to grow regionally in order to create a more user-friendly health care system that provides better outcomes.